Monday, January 14, 2013

Update: A Day in the Life

Many of you may remember the bathroom scandal mentioned in my previous post wherein our newly renovated bathroom stall had a rather revealing flaw. Yes, I'm talking about the crack where the stall wall meets the real wall that revealed your neighbor's rump if you were to take a peek. Well, I'm am happy to report that the problem has been fixed. Yes, where there once was a crack, there is now a lovely strip of blue painter's tape covering it up, keeping us from baring all to each other. I must say, after paying all of that money to have the bathroom renovated in the nice red and cream color scheme, I'm glad they footed the extra 30 cents for that blue accent strip. It really brightens the place up. I can now relieve myself in the peace and privacy of my own stall!

No comments:

Post a Comment